|Asian American Economic Development Enterprises, I|
|Region: Los Angeles county||Service Area(s): Labor|
216 W. Garvey Ave., Unit E
• Monterey Park, CA 91754
Telephone: 626-572-7021 • Fax: 626- 572-6533
3 month internship
1. be currently enrolled in a college or University
2. be registered for one credit for internship
3. have knowledge of office equipment and PC-based software, including Word
4. be willing to follow office protocol
5. Must have some knowledge of the principles of newspaper layout.
6. Must have strong written language skills.
Deadlines: year round
AAEDE was formed in 1977 to create and maintain an overall economic development program for elevating the standard of living of Asian American persons in the greater Los Angeles area who are economically and socially disadvantaged.
To create business and personal growth for Asian Americans and others through education, employment and enterprise
Provide group training in entrepreneurship, small business and personal development
Supply management and technical assistance to new and fledgling businesses
Deliver financial support for growing ventures inside and outside the Asian American Community
Enhance other worthy educational and community service activities
Internships at AAEDE mean more than just receiving valuable work experience, it also provides an opportunity to meet new people, make new friends and attend interesting events. AAEDE is offering non-paid, single-credit 3-month internships year-round in the following areas:
Jr. Newsletter Editor (Openings: 1-2).