|APALC Voting Rights Project|
|Region: Los Angeles county||Service Area(s): Legal/Public Policy/Civil Rights|
1145 Wilshire Boulevard, Second Floor
• Los Angeles, CA 90017
Contact: Eugene Lee (email@example.com)
Telephone: (213)-977-7500 • Fax: (213)-977-7595
Poll Monitoring Intern
- Manage recruitment and attendance of poll monitoring volunteers
- Put together poll monitoring packets
- Assess quality of poll worker trainings
- Work 10 hours per week
Voter Mobilization Intern
- Work 10 hours per week and some weekends
- Manage recruitment and attendance of phone banking volunteers
- Supervise phone banking volunteers
· Able to speak an Asian language (preferred, but not required).
· Send resume, cover letter, and volunteer application to Eugene Lee.
Deadlines: applications accepted until positions filled
The Asian Pacific American Legal Center (APALC) is the nation’s largest legal organization serving the Asian American and Pacific Islander community. Founded in 1983, APALC seeks to advocate for civil rights, provide legal services and education and build coalitions to positively influence and impact Asian Pacific Americans and to create a more equitable and harmonious society.